To celebrate my one year YouTube anniversary with me!
It has been a rocky road with a steep learning curve but I have finally found a consistent, weekly routine, allowing me to bring you one new mindful movement video each week.
Along the way I have learned:
1. There are heaps of creative content producers that spend precious time and energy to share their craft on this platform.
2. Video filming, editing, producing, and marketing is no joke. It takes discipline, consistency and a passion for what is being shared.
3. There is no immediate gratification.
4. I say "UM" 95% more than I would like to.
5. I am prone to getting into a hyper-critical mode about myself and my work.
6. I suck at asking for support, which is what I am now going to do....
If you feel my weekly movement videos add value to your life in some way, I would absolutely appreciate you showing your support by visiting my channel and subscribing.
I look forward to sharing my passion for quality, mindful movement with you each week.
If you have something you are feeling challenged with in your movement life, comment below and I will work it into a video for you.
Yours In Health,